This perfect center piece Rwanda basket, African basket, Boho basket made of sweet grass and sisal. It can be used as bread/fruit bowl, wall art, wall decor. It comes with a loop in the back which, can be used as a wall hanging basket or given out as a gift. It's a stunning one-of-a-kind pieces rich in cultural meaning and purpose - a perfect center piece, bread/fruit bowl, or wall hanging. Whether as a wall hanging or displayed as a center piece, these traditional baskets lend versatility around any home.
Baskets carry a special symbolism in Rwanda: friends give them to one another to celebrate milestones (weddings, births, etc) and they are proudly displayed as a reflection of abundance in friendships, family and life.
- Approximately 10” W x 2.5” H
- Safe to use with food
- Includes a hang loop on the back for option of wall decor
- Hand made in Rwanda using organic dyes and all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass.
*All products are hand made with love and vary slightly in colour and size
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge or wash with water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe the basket clean